Infovox iVox update adds macOS 10.12 compatibility and new voices
Update your Infovox iVox now for compatibility with macOS Sierra (10.12). Infovox iVox 4.4 also adds new voices and improvements to existing voices:
- Two Norwegian children’s voices: Elias and Emile
- German female expressive voice: Claudia Smile
- French female voice: Anais
- Enhanced figures pronunciations for French from Belgium and Switzerland
- Linguistic fixes to existing voices
- Bug fix for the installation of new voices
- Several small bug fixes and app enhancements
Listen to the voices:
The update is free for existing users. Please also install the separate voice updates to benefit from the improvements on existing voices. Note that Infovox iVox 4.4 only runs on macOS 10.9 and up.
Aren’t you using Infovox iVox yet? The new voices can be purchased for US$/EUR 14.99 each. Enhance your GhostReader experience with the most natural-sounding voices for Mac. The software offers over 100 voices in 23 languages. From within the Infovox iVox Voice Manager, you can demo all voices for free.